As an FCBT client, your assigned travel manager can advise you on all the aspects of your trip, giving you a range of travel options that suit your budget and travel policy and everything in-between.
Here are all of the aspects of your travel journey we can assist with from take-off to touchdown:
- Visas – We will assist with your visa requirements, document collection, and delivery.
- Foreign exchange – You can enjoy VIP rates when ordering forex directly with your travel manager.
- Travel insurance – We will connect you with the right experts to assist with your international or domestic policies, including annual company policies that offer comprehensive cover for all staff members.
- Excess baggage – Save up to 70% on excess baggage by sending it unaccompanied with U-Bag.
- Vaccinations – Make use of our in-house dr to assist with your vaccinations required for travel
- VIP airport meet & greet services – opt for a VIP fast-track service through immigration, assistance with additional baggage, and more.
- Lounge Access – now you can pre-purchase discounted domestic and international lounge access vouchers from your travel manager and enjoy a quiet escape no matter what class of ticket you hold.
- Car Rental – With the largest suppliers on board we can provide a car hire option that best suits your needs and budget. Plus, our exclusive programme provides additional benefits such as guaranteed car hire availability, even during peak periods.
- Accommodation – with our global buying power (as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group), we can negotiate with our hotel partners and get you the most bang for your buck! Our SmartSTAY programme ensures you get the best rates at over 3 000 hotels worldwide plus free extras like room upgrades, wifi etc.
- Emergency After-Hours assistance – We’re available 24/7 to help with those last-minute changes and delays
- Quarterly Review – We’ll meet with you on a quarterly basis to give you a snapshot of your travel spend and indicate potential savings.
Simply get in touch with us. No call centres, no delays, just good service. We’ve got you covered.
If you are a client, contact your FCBT Account Manager for all your business travel needs.